Ready for a career change but not sure where to start?
You're a smart cookie - so why can't you figure this out?
You're dedicated and hard-working. You want to feel like you're living your purpose in the world - and yet here you are, feeling dissatisfied and not sure what to do about it. You might look like you've got it all together from the outside, but underneath you're feeling a bit lost and wondering, What now?
Finding yourself in the midst of a career transition is rarely fun. You might be feeling pulled in two directions: you're not happy where you are, but the unknown is scary, too. Add in some guilt and self-doubt, and you've got quite the recipe for Sunday-night blues.
Finding Your Fit is designed to help you avoid those pitfalls and teach you how to find fulfillment and happiness - starting now.
In this three-month program, you will...
1. Identify and Pursue a Career Direction that Feels Right for You.
You already have everything you need. With your experience and my expertise, we'll sift through your life to get a clear picture of your ideal career direction.
2. Make Steady Progress without Getting Overwhelmed.
Whether you feel like you have too many options or not enough, taking action on the career themes you've identified can be challenging. You know what I'm talking about if you've gotten all fired up about something in the past, only to second-guess yourself into staying stuck.
During the course of this program, you'll learn how to work through any resistance and procrastination that might come up. You'll get plenty of support, accountability, and doable action steps to keep you moving towards the life you want.
3. Clear the Mind Clutter and Trust Your Instincts.
Learning to deal with anxious thoughts and question your fears is vital to moving forward. This is so much more than any one tool you'll learn - it's a way of existing in the world with greater flexibility, resilience, and the ability to adapt to any situation.
When you learn to act in alignment with your deepest values, those stressful thoughts will seem much less overwhelming. You'll be free to explore your options, feel confident in your decision-making capabilities, and easily determine whether something is right for you.
(Bonus Step!) Use These Skills Forever.
Dreams change. Priorities shift. Figuring out what you want right now is valuable, but how much better is it to know that you’ll be able to navigate future transitions as well? The skills you’ll learn as part of Finding Your Fit are ones that will stay in your toolbox forever.
It’s like they say: “Give a man a fish, and he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he’ll finally quit his day job and follow his dream of hosting a fly-fishing TV show.”
Finding Your Fit: The Details
Here's what's included in your three-month package:
- A free 60-minute strategy call (which happens prior to your commitment) to help you get clear on where you're getting stuck, what you could use in terms of support, and some possible next steps. This also helps me tailor our sessions to your specific needs and goals.
- Six in-depth coaching sessions to help you learn and integrate all the good stuff I talked about up above. You'll gain tools and resources for building your confidence and planning your strategy, the support to implement them, and the opportunity to troubleshoot if you get stuck.
- Personalized exercises to keep you on track between sessions.
- Lifetime access to my resource library. You'll find helpful worksheets, guided relaxation audios, and recommended articles, books and websites to help you on your journey.
- Heart-centered hypnosis exercises to help you change unhelpful behaviors, beliefs, and attitudes. You'll also get recordings of the exercises so you can continue to practice on your own. Hypnosis sessions are also available individually - find out more here.
- Unlimited e-mail support between sessions during the workweek. I know it can be easy to get stuck and I want you to have the option of reaching out if that happens.
Your total investment: $995.
A two-payment option is available.
Frequently Asked Questions
I work during the day. Do you offer evening sessions?
My office hours are generally 10am-4pm (CT) and that's when I'm most available, but I also offer evening coaching slots a few days a week. You can view my availability here.
How do we meet?
We can meet over the phone no matter where you are. Meeting over the phone offers convenience and confidentiality. We don’t have to live in the same city or even the same time zone to work together!
Isn't it weird to do something this personal over the phone?
I thought so, too, before I started doing it - but now I think it's just as effective as in-person coaching. It's kind of relaxing to only have one thing to focus on - the other person's voice. I've worked with clients all over the country who have had great experiences with phone coaching.
How long does a session last?
Sessions generally last an hour; one or two will run longer.
Will you help me with my résumé/cover letter/interview prep?
Short answer: for the most part, no. While I'm happy to share resources I've found to be helpful, I don't consider myself an expert - and there are plenty out there to choose from!
You didn't answer my question!
Scroll down to the handy contact form at the bottom of this page or send me an e-mail at julia [at] juliabushue [dot] com.
Ready to Say Yes and Find Your Fit?
Sign up for your free strategy call below. This conversation will help you get clear on where you are, where you'd like to be, and what's holding you back. You'll also get all the information you need to decide whether Finding Your Fit is right for you.
Before you sign up for your free strategy call, take a deep breath and connect with your heart. Are you ready to say yes to your deep desires (or find out what they are!) and move forward in your life? If you feel fear or resistance, be curious about what you need to feel safe. I trust you to make the right decision for where you are right now, and I hope you can trust yourself to do the same.