Whether you're looking for some advice, encouragement, or inspiration to help with your career exploration, there's an article for you here.
Productivity and Motivation
Strategy and Mindset
- 4 Alternatives to Gratitude Journals for Ungrateful People
- How do you want to feel this year?
- Is it better to be smart or hardworking?
- 6 Steps to Creative, Compassionate Resolutions
- Stop faking it if you've already made it.
Dealing with Difficulties
- Setting Boundaries (The What, Why, and How)
- How to quickly get out of fight or flight mode.
- Also check out the follow-up article: Treating shock and getting through hard times.
- 5 Ways of Coping With Your Inner Critic
- When Things Stop Working
- 4 Fear-Busters for Tough Times
- Embracing Healthy Anger
- Stop worrying whether your depression is "real."
- Why you don’t need to “fix” a bad mood.
- What would happen if you stop caring so much?
- Visiting the Coffeeshop of Anxiety
- Check In – Are You Checking Out?
- 6 Things I've Learned about Relationships from Neurotic Cats
- Are You a Recovering Perfectionist?
- When all else fails, lie on the floor.
- When not knowing what to do makes you crazy.
- Making a good decision (and why they don’t matter so much)
- Is your fear telling you to back off or be careful?
More about Coaching
- Hire a Coach if You're Serious About Leaving Your Job.
- Finding Support: How to Tell if a Coach is Right for You.
- The Myth of Self-Help
Miss the old blog format? Here ya go!