Whether you’re looking for some advice, encouragement, or inspiration to help with your career exploration, there’s an article for you here. These writings are directly inspired by the challenges and epiphanies my clients and I have experienced as we work towards happier, more fulfilled lives. I hope they provide some insight into your own situation!
- How to quickly get out of fight or flight mode.
- Also check out the follow-up article: Treating shock and getting through hard times.
- Setting Boundaries (The What, Why, and How)
- So you want to be productive, but feel like a slug.
- What do your interests say about you?
- 4 Alternatives to Gratitude Journals for Ungrateful People
- Your Online Dating Experience Makes You a Job Hunting Expert.
- Don’t wait to do what you love.
- Finding peace in transition.
- What’s keeping you from quitting your job?
- Using Self-Kindness to Help You Get a Job
- You’re not a failure if your Plan A falls through.
Productivity and Motivation
Strategy and Mindset
- How do you want to feel this year?
- Is it better to be smart or hardworking?
- 6 Steps to Creative, Compassionate Resolutions
- Stop faking it if you’ve already made it.
Dealing with Difficulties
- When Things Stop Working
- 4 Fear-Busters for Tough Times
- Embracing Healthy Anger
- Stop worrying whether your depression is “real.”
- Why you don’t need to “fix” a bad mood.
- What would happen if you stop caring so much?
- Visiting the Coffeeshop of Anxiety
- Check In – Are You Checking Out?
- 6 Things I’ve Learned about Relationships from Neurotic Cats
- Are You a Recovering Perfectionist?
- When all else fails, lie on the floor.
- When not knowing what to do makes you crazy.
- Making a good decision (and why they don’t matter so much)
- Is your fear telling you to back off or be careful?
More about Coaching
- Hire a Coach if You’re Serious About Leaving Your Job.
- Finding Support: How to Tell if a Coach is Right for You.
- The Myth of Self-Help
Miss the old blog format? Here ya go!